All Discussions Tagged 'Resumes' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three Myths About Staffing Companies

A random Google alert brought me to this article from Janis Petrini. This is either a helpful insightful tip for job seekers, or a blatant …

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

A Social Recruiting Success Story?

I posted something about this in Animal's social recruiting thread/discussion the day it was launched. Now the results are in; HCL Techno…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Do you read Summary Statements/Professional Profiles?

I asked this questions of the LinkedIn community, purposely trying to get a response from staffing and recruiting. Most of the answers are…

Started by Bob McIntosh

5 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Barbara Goldman

Question of the day:What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes?

From today's RBC Daily: Question of the day: What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes? or perhaps the word you li…

Started by Tim Spagnola

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

Secure Online Video Resumes for Job Seekers

Mycareeri has provided a useful platform of communication through video resumes which is a logical evolution of paper resume. Video resume…

Started by Lee Fossey

0 Jul 15, 2010

Need 2 Professional and Experienced Recruiters (MUST be willing to learn Healthcare Recruiting IMMEDIATELY) to join our Awesome Team ASAP! FULL-TIME! VIRTUAL ONLY! GREAT COMPANY NEEDS 2, So HURRY!

Dear All, I apologize for being "out of the picture" for a while...I have had to relocate temporarily because of the "hurricane(s)." I did…

Started by Tiffiny Smith-Esther

14 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Joan Holley

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service