All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tips to easily shortlist technical Résumés?

As a new HR Manager in an IT company looking to hire asp.net developers, are there any tips on how to shortlist the best resumes and call t…

Started by Nicholas Santos

1 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Amruta Singh

If budget wasn't a concern....

Hey everyone - I have a hypothetical I'd like to ask.   If tomorrow suddenly you had the budget to buy into any software/technology to help…

Started by Daniel Fogel

5 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Mary Waley

Leveraging the Social Media for Recruitment

Hi Friends, We have seen some surge in the recruiters opting for the social media hiring, which is changing the entire recruiting landscape…

Started by Sunil Kumar

3 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Are you talking to your talent pool?

@RecruitingBlogs: "If you're not interacting w your talent community or talent pool, it's just a list of names." @Fishdogs #HREvolution A…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Oct 6, 2013

Non-Human LinkedIn Profiles

LinkedIn says it has reached 200 million profiles. It is a great number! I do love LinkedIn and I care about its growth. People Sourcers k…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

12 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Certification now available for Healthcare IT Recruitment

The Healthcare IT Industry is booming and the need for Recruiters with experience in this industry are on the rise.  A certification is now…

Started by Cherie Lester

0 Dec 17, 2012

Why RecruiterGuy Loves Recruiting!

Recruiting is one of those rare fields that can challenge someone on a daily basis.  We are in a sales business that impacts people and the…

Started by Bill Humbert

6 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Bill Humbert

Broadbean Technology and myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Announce Strategic Partnership

Broadbean and myStaffingPro offer an integrated job distribution  with anal…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jul 29, 2010

Plan to develop talent assessment software

Hey folks, share you views, opinions, and thoughts on this following question:   Does your company have a formal plan to develop talent ass…

Started by Saleem Qureshi

0 Feb 20, 2010

Exploring Consulting opportunities in IT Strategy, Business 2.0, and New Media Technologies.

I am seeking fulltime or part-time IT consulting assignment. I am an IT Leader with 18+ years of rich consulting experience in IT Strategy…

Started by Krishnamurthy Hegde

0 Oct 19, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service