All Discussions Tagged 'ats' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm trying to compile a list of free recruiting stuff. Any suggestions?

I recently wrote a blog post about tools and tips you can use to help hire people free of charge.  Does anyone know of any other products…

Started by Nick Leigh-Morgan

13 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Daniyal Wali

Suggestions wanted for free job distribution tool

hi all,We are in the process of launching some free recruitment software with an inbuilt and completely free job distribution tool   (www.i

1 Apr 4, 2019

Selecting a new ATS and need some feedback

Hello.  We are a small, privately held IT Staffing firm and looking to replace our old out-dated candidate tracking system.  After wading t…

Started by Jasen Morisaki

72 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Steve Hopkins

Looking for a specific ATS, HELP!

I need an ATS that will allow me to post jobs to it with the fees for each job listed so that my other recruiters will see those jobs and t…

Started by David Simms

4 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Sagar Khanapurkar

Best agency recruitment ATS/CRM

Recently, Excelon Associates partnered with JobAdder for a new ATS/CRM. We were bogged down for the last 7 years with Maxhire, a very out o…

Started by Joshua I.M. Forman ✔️

0 Apr 18, 2018

looking for new ATS

we are small but extremely  busy  perm placement firm- We have been using winsearch -which is not a bad  program  but has not seen  any upd…

Started by Rich Rosen

11 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Vinay Johar - RChilli

The Age Old ATS Question...

Hello, We are currently housing over 200,000 resumes with 25-30 internal users and are currently using Maxhire.   I am looking for any adv…

Started by Ari Waller

0 Apr 4, 2013

Why ATS systems do not care about mobile device users?

We live in the 21st century and the smartphone use stats are overpowering all news, analytics reports, markets and industries, including HR…

Started by Rokson Dobson

4 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Rokson Dobson

If Recruitment Was Invented Today This Is How It Would Work.

We’ve been doing some recruiting recently and let’s not mince words: it’s a gigantic pain in the backside. My company is now entering a rea…

0 Jul 31, 2012

Looking for a new ATS

I run a niche 10-person staffing company that does contract and full-time placements globally.  I am looking for a new ATS that will best s…

Started by corry prohens

8 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mark Phillips

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service