All Discussions Tagged 'candidate' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resumes with no names

Recently I have been receiving a number of resumes from candidates with just a first name and an email address or no name at all. I know so…

Started by Nikole Tutton

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Slouch

Learn how to Find Missing Email IDs of Candidates - Recruiter Special

LeadResearcher is an Internet research tool that allows Recruiters to instantly find the missing E-mail Ids for Candidate Profiles from Soc…

Started by Joel John Fernandes

0 Nov 19, 2009

Can You Afford This?

I recently completed a project that was extremely demanding and labor intensive. It required a considerable amount of driving on my part a…

Started by Rayanne

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

I have narrowed down my choices for staffing software...what are your good/bad experiences and do you have any other recs?

From my previous post About the company: - Small, about 20 employees - There will be 4 users of the software - Specialize in IT Software n…

Started by M

0 Aug 28, 2009

The Quality Certified Candidate, a quick 180 on the IT Staffing market...check this out!

Announcing The Quality Certified Candidate™ Program Unified Technology Associates, LLC is pleased to announce our premier technical staffin…

Started by Quality Certified Candidate

0 Aug 27, 2009

Recession's effect on dishonesty on resumes

We published this article today which is a roundup of studies on resume dishonesty. Apparently, the recession is having little effect. What…

Started by Jeremy Greenfield

0 Aug 3, 2009

Stunk-Up Deal - What do YOU think?

I have received a little feedback from recruiters and have experienced this myself. Backdoor Reference Checking... Has it happened to you?…

Started by Rayanne

28 May 29, 2009
Reply by Tom Dimmick

Wednesday Wisdom: Lying Sack of Recruiters

Dear Claudia, I’m in a job search mode and have been dealing with recruiters for a while now. My question is this: is recruiting a place w…

Started by Claudia Faust

5 May 27, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Wednesday Wisdom: Jail Bait

Dear Claudia, My candidate is supposed to start a new job tomorrow at my client’s. Unfortunately he is in jail tonight - a string of unpai…

Started by Claudia Faust

11 May 26, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Frequent Flyer No More

I met Greg Rokos of The Rokos Group about seven years ago. We were both exhibiting at an HR conference in Sacramento, CA. This was pre-soc…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 14, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service