All Discussions Tagged 'change' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keep in touch with changes in your LinkedIn network using JobChangeAlert iPhone/iPad app

I wanted to bring to your attention a new tool which helps you use LinkedIn effectively. To extract full value from LinkedIn you need to kn…

Started by Bharath Natarajan

0 Jan 3, 2012

Old Dogs Better Be Learning

I just spent three days in a row sitting on a beach, kickin’ it in a beach chair watching surfers and consuming copious amounts of water a…

Started by Rayanne

5 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Make the Word Heard: ZERO Unemployment!

April 1st Proclaimed Zero Unemployment Day – No Foolin’ I am happy to be a part of this grassroots movement with a hope of changing percep…

Started by Rayanne

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Is My Mobile Device a Fad Too?

Grocery shopping  is not my favorite thing to do.  I hate wasting the time walking up and down the aisles and I always feel like I am bei…

Started by Rayanne

0 Feb 15, 2011

Snow is Cold, Rain is Wet.., so Don't Be Stupid

I spent 5 hours driving home yesterday from Henderson, Nevada - the tame sister of Las Vegas. The last half of the drive was incredibly…

Started by Rayanne

0 Dec 20, 2010

Thank God for Algebra

Do you remember Junior High School? They don't even call it Junior High anymore... But I remember it well. I struggled in Mr. Tout's math…

Started by Rayanne

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

For the Sake of Your "Need to Know"

I watched a horrible movie recently, probably one of the worst ones I've seen. The only reason I sat through it is because it was based on…

Started by Rayanne

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

Driving the Process, Instead of the Process Driving You

Waking to the sound of rain always makes me feel like a little girl. I half expect to hear the low rumble of thunder as windows rock and r…

Started by Rayanne

0 Nov 24, 2010

Your Own Hurt Locker

The air was still and hung heavy. The rain had ceased only a half hour earlier and my dogs were eager to get going on their walk. I stopped…

Started by Rayanne

0 Nov 22, 2010

Breaking Molds

Way back in 1982, I finished the dental program at Indiana University and immediately started working for a general dentist. I learned some…

Started by Rayanne

0 Nov 11, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service