All Discussions Tagged 'employer' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don’t Let A Joint Employer Relationship Sink Your Staffing Firm

As most of the RBC community knows, I like to scavenge the internet for random articles of recruiting interest. Among my travels I came a…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 May 13, 2014

Question of the day: Have you ever come across information on the Internet that kept you from working with a candidate?

From today's RBC Daily: We live in a time when there is no such thing as privacy right? Facebook avoided a nightmare earlier this week wit…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Clara Irizarry

Perhaps one of the most important discussions.

There is little doubt we live in a litigious society.  One if the most commonly filled law suits is negligent hiring or retention against t…

Started by Sandy

0 Apr 15, 2011

Employer Branding and Sourcing Strategy China

I've been asked to create an Employer Branding and Sourcing strategy for our Chinese recruitment team. Can you recommend any sources or sh…

Started by Ted Meulenkamp

1 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Emile Mac Gillavry

Dilemma: Sourcing efforts by 3rd party, AFTER candidate was contacted by employer's recruiter

I recently proposed this very real hypothetical to a few recruiters within my network.  The results were somewhat varied.  The hypothetic w…

Started by Jason Lau

56 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Cress

Google is the #1 Overall IDEAL Employer for the 4th year in a row among US Undergraduate Students

Based on more than 163,246 employer evaluations, reflecting the opinions of approximately 56,900 Undergraduate students, Universum USA pres…

Started by Jonas Barck

0 May 3, 2010

finding database for recruiter and employer

Hello, We are a recruiter company and now we looking some database for recruiter and employer.So we need to get a database of all 1) the re…

Started by Hannah Nguyen

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Hannah Nguyen

finding out recruiting database and employer USA database

Hi all, I start build a recruiter company so Im finding out recruiter database and employer USA database with recruiter name and contact i…

Started by Hannah Nguyen

0 Nov 11, 2009

Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

Hi All! I'm looking for a few experienced recruiters who can work on job assignments for high-tech employers (engineering, operations, sale…

Started by Lisa Zee

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

City of Madison wants to be a matchmaker between job seekers & employers, needs platform

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on this topic. Our City really wants to help people and job seekers through a portal or platform…

Started by Julia Stone

0 Jun 8, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service