All Discussions Tagged 'interviewing' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Find a Job Like a Recruiter in 4 Easy Steps

When I was a kid in South Carolina, we were legally allowed to work as early as 14. I was chomping at the bit to get a job, mostly because…

Started by James Aiken

0 Dec 13, 2016

Not Hiring The First Candidate Interviewed

I would love to get various opinions and feedback about this topic: "Not Hiring the First Candidate you Interview" I am currently recruitin…

Started by Chadd Balbi

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

Video Interviewing: TakeTheInterview.com Review

Nice review of a top notch video interviewing product.   See the entire post RecruitingTools-TakeTheInterviewReview

Started by Noel Cocca

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Funniest Job Interview Responses???

Just wondering over the years whats the funniest response you have had from a candidate for example i have heard Why Should We Hire You? I…

Started by Amie Barnett

15 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Tech Recruiting: Nine Ways to Rock Your Next Interview

The competition for IT talent gets tougher every day, so hiring managers have to be in top form to land the best candidates. Walking into a…

Started by Terry Starr

0 Jan 29, 2012

Anyone read a good book lately?

Does anyone know of a good book about interviewing, selecting the right candidate, hiring smart, behavioral interviewing -- anything along…

Started by Kelly Porciello

0 Nov 29, 2011

Resumes

When reviewing a resume in consideration for a position, what are some of the most important key areas you look for in a resume to help you…

Started by Emily

2 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Emily

SmartSearch partners with Humbert Group to present "Why the Best Qualified Candidate Rarely Gets Hired"

Industry leading talent acquisition system teams up with RecruiterGuy to showcase best practices in interviewing   OCEANSIDE, CA January 18…

Started by Sylvia Dahlby

0 Jan 19, 2010

What are some creative ways for candidates to set themselves apart?

I am preparing for a discussion later in the year and wanted to hear some real stories. What are some ways that candidates have set themsel…

Started by Alex Putman

0 Oct 27, 2009

Video Interivews - Friend or Foe

Question for the group... if you were a hiring manager, looking at 2 equally qualified candidates, one you interview yourself, in person, a…

Started by Kelly

3 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Kelly

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service