All Discussions Tagged 'job' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beyond.com Offers Free Job Postings to Employers to Help Stimulate Business Growth

Extraordinarily qualified candidate base creates unique hiring opportunity for employers PHILADELPHIA — January 14, 2009 — Beyond.com, Inc…

Started by Tara Berger

0 Jan 14, 2009

Eggsprout launches: Free resumes and job posts.

Hey all, Just wanted to give a heads up to all you awesome recruiters out there that we just launched our website: www.eggsprout.com. Eggs…

Started by Bma

0 Jan 12, 2009

MBA Finance is looking for the first job - any suggestions?

I have a friend's son who has an MBA in Finance from Wayne State in Michigan and Undergrad from Syracuse. Looking for ideas to help him fi…

Started by Suresh

0 Jan 7, 2009

What is the ideal resume length for someone with 15+ years of experience?

A friend of mine came by over the weekend to go over his job search plan. He had paid a good deal of money to a company that helped him rew…

Started by Cathy McCullough

2 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Amy Crossley

Tips for job seekers in a high unemployment market

As the Labor department reported on Thursday that new unemployment claims rose to a 26 year high, it is more important now than ever to be…

Started by Ken Horst

0 Dec 11, 2008

Virtual Recruiter Assistant

Excellent Recruiter assistant available. Assistance in sourcing resume. Assistance in cold calling to candidates. Assistance in intial cont…

Started by Dennis Dsouza

0 Dec 9, 2008

Job Board Scorecard

Does anyone have a scorecard they use for evaluating websites? We are looking for criteria on how to differentiate between various sites. A…

Started by Cassie Dunn

8 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Norman L. Harris

Canadian Director-level candidate resources

Hi everyone, I may be gearing up a corporate search in the very near term for a Managing Director to be located in Canada (Toronto area). I…

Started by Frank Zupan

0 Dec 1, 2008

Seeking Regional Recruiting Directors (Partners) for my Firm

Please review the attached detailed job description. This is an unique and potentially rewarding opportunity for the right person.

Started by Michael Maffei

4 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Michael Maffei

I Have Only 6 Questions to Ask Design Company Recruiters and Agencies That Recruit Designers

I’m working on creating a website for recruiters that will make it easy for us to find top talent online. I know it’s sometimes difficult f…

Started by Calvin Cox - Styleapple.com

0 Nov 23, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service