All Discussions Tagged 'linkedin' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please whatever you do, do not pay for a ticket to Linkedin Talent Connect #ever

This year was the first I was fortunate enough to attend Linkedin's Talent Connect last week in Sydney (Last year I requested to go along a…

Started by Sarah Calverley

3 May 7, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

ATS integration with Linkedin for updating Job info

I am looking for an applicant tracking system that integrates with Linkedin, which will update the candidate's record with their Current Co…

Started by Roni Zapin

7 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Rich Connors

Would YOU source me?

Experiment time. Or, rather a favor to ask. Would anyone who doesn't already know me AND is NOT directly connected to me, be willing to do…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

7 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

SO..I took the new #Linkedin Recruiting Professional Certification test…

Full disclosure: I’m a LinkedIN Corporate Recruiter Certified Expert, have been recruiting for 5 years, and I didn’t pass it. This just may…

Started by Daylon Walton

10 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Search for MBA's or SPHR's on LinkedIn With a Free Account

Did you know that LinkedIn has over 42K members who list MBA as part of their last name? It also has over 20K people listing CPA as part of…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

1 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Jason Alba

How to find unemployed with a certain skill set on linkedin.com

Hello fellow recruiters. I'm new to the community. My firm uses linkedin heavily and we do bullion searches on it, but I was wondering...ho…

Started by Nick Roman

5 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

LinkedIn Networking

I was thinking of drafting up a quick self-intro/networking request and shooting it off to IT professionals in my area. I've talked to a co…

Started by Eric Melikov

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Amber

For those that use "LinkedIn Recruiter" upgrade, anyone willing to share your experience?

Just curious if you find the "upgrade" worthwhile and what you feel is the most beneficial access that you didn't have or wouldn't have had…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

0 Apr 11, 2012

linkedin

Do all of you know that with LINKEDIN  if you send an invite and receive a certain number of people responding with I DON'T KNOW  - they re…

Started by Marie Cardi

39 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Russ Cole

Question of the Day: Have tools like BranchOut and BeKnown helped you at your desk?

These two RecruitingTools have seen some great growth in usage.  Our question is, do you use them?  And if you do, what are your thoughts/f…

Started by Noel Cocca

2 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Maisha Cannon

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service