All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

21 Places to Go When You're Sick of Facebook

Came across this list and thought I would pass it along... 21 Places to Go When You're Sick of Facebook The list includes: Bakespace, Goi…

Started by Rayanne

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by M A

castyournet.ning.com

I started this group for people that are looking for work and need an outlet to network or just vent (keep it clean). We all know how valua…

Started by Michelle

0 Mar 3, 2009

Are Young Recruiters just Telemarketers?

Young recruiters are given a phone and a database and told to make 100 calls a day. In the end the recruiter knows nothing about social net…

Started by Gene Leshinsky

5 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Gene Leshinsky

The dam broke today: 6 calls from 6 different recruiters...

...asking for assistance sourcing .NET architect for a NYC company - and exclusive search. How long do you think it took me to figure out w…

Started by Steve Levy

0 Feb 19, 2009

TMI on Social Networking Sites (25 Things I Didn't Want to Know About You)

I knew that all of you would love this because of everyone's passion for social networking sites. Take a look and relish in it's greatness.…

Started by Brent Potter

2 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Have you found a job (or hired/recruited someone) from social networking sites? (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter)

I'm writing an article for our GO Jobs job board newsletter about professional networking. I'm looking to share stories, successful strate…

Started by Jonathan Duarte

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

Santa Cruz, CA ... anyone?

I think Maureen's idea of Dinner at Eight is a fabulous way to network and get to know other recruiting professionals in the area. Out of c…

Started by Heather Gardner

0 Jan 26, 2009

Would your dept. pay to be on a "networking" directory?

Imagine a site (local to your area, say San Francisco) with a searchable directory of companies. Each company has a customized profile page…

Started by ryanchartrand

0 Jan 7, 2009

Searching for YOU!

I am partnering on an informational/service website that will launch on the first of the year. This site will provide lists of Professional…

Started by Rayanne

0 Dec 17, 2008

Social Media and engaging internal employees

Hi! I am looking for some great information a webinar that I can join or listen toa podcast regarding social media and internal employee e…

Started by Ryan Leary

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Dan Nuroo

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service