All Discussions Tagged 'recruitment' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think is the number one motivation for employers to hire fresh grads?

More passion and desire to learn? More self motivation and initiative? Fresh analytical thinking? Updated communication skills? Fresh zest…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Aug 9, 2010

Which departments are likely to employ the biggest share of fresh grads in your company?

Poll question: Which departments are likely to employ the biggest share of fresh grads in your company? Total Votes: 2298 Results: http://w…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jul 27, 2010

Research Highlights

> 77% of professionals in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the United Arab Emirates are satisfied with their job responsibilities. > 59% of pro…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jul 27, 2010

When your Productivity at Work Needs a Boost

You still want to be the master of doing things right, handing in assignments by their deadline, exceeding customers’ expectations and maxi…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jul 20, 2010

Did You Know That?

87% of Middle East Job seekers find that telecommuting is beneficial, while 12% state it is not a good idea! http://www.facebook.com/photo.…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jul 20, 2010

Promotion to Management

Question from Job Seeker: I have been working for the same company for almost 4 years now. Throughout this time, I have worked hard, learne…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jul 20, 2010

Can I really go green at work?

Question from Job Seeker: I have been reading a lot about green offices and the impact they could have on my productivity as a working prof…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jul 20, 2010

Re-Vamping our Recruitment Homepage--We need your opinion please

Dear Recruiters, We need your help! We are currently improving our employer homepage for recruiters to provide a better service and want t…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jun 22, 2010

This Month's Lesson of Life from Bayt.com | June 2010

Bayt.com has the largest and fastest growing database in the region, with over 100,000 new registering candidates per month and over 1.2 mi…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jun 21, 2010

iKrut's rapid growth............(well it is a free applicant tracking system so not that surprising!)

We're delighted to announce that the launch of iKrut , our completely free applicant tracking system, continues to be a great success with…

Started by Nick Leigh-Morgan

0 May 27, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service