All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TWITTER: The 'Scott Love' version

Twitter is "Time Wasted In Trying To Escape Rejection". Get back on the phone. It's where the action is. Want to read my blog post about…

Started by Scott Love

0 Sep 27, 2009

Are you REALLY using your Twitter network to your advantage?

HireAbility.com's Recruiter Training Center is the leader in social networking education! Learn from one of the best, online, September 23r…

Started by Jill Sullivan Grueter

0 Sep 17, 2009

Can you REALLY use Twitter to Recruit? Ah, yes, BIG TIME! Learn how...

Do you know how to recruit using Twitter? Have you successfully placed anyone? If not, now is the time to find out how. 73% of Executives…

Started by Jill Sullivan Grueter

0 Aug 12, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday: My Summer of Sourcing

Depending on where you live, the kids in your life will soon be answering the quintessential back to school question... "what did you do on…

Started by Kelly Dingee

6 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Kelly Dingee

Deep in the Geek Forest

I have never written about twitter because I feel less than an expert but yesterday's crash had me and a couple of my clients rather twit…

Started by Rayanne

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Mat von Kroeker

interesting blog on "Death of a Recruiter"

I found this blog posting today when I came across an old friend today. http://www.twintechs.com/blog/?p=545 Enjoy....

Started by Chris Notarfrancesco

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

How Useful Are Twitter Job Feeds For Your Recruiting Business?

Yesterday on JobMob, I posted an article about Twitter job feeds called "375+ Twitter Feeds of Job Openings From Around the World" and you…

Started by Jacob Share

0 Jun 17, 2009

Social Recruiting, a Way of Life?

I am in San Jose, California taking advantage of the minds that have assembled at Google in Mountain View and surrounding areas to discus…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jun 16, 2009

The Value of a Comment - Jorge Albinagorta

Jorge Albinagorta wrote an interesting twitter note about comments. Here is is twitter profile and this is what he said: theory: blogs' re…

Started by Slouch

20 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

Twittering bad karma

At first, I thought Twitter was foolish, then, I tried it and became enamored. About six months later, I lost all respect for Twitter. A fe…

Started by Eric Shannon

14 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Eric Shannon

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service