All Discussions Tagged 'work' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's Called Work for a Reason

I went Christmas shopping yesterday. There were no crowds, there were no lines. I was able to accomplish what I needed to in less than…

Started by Rayanne

5 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Thank God for Algebra

Do you remember Junior High School? They don't even call it Junior High anymore... But I remember it well. I struggled in Mr. Tout's math…

Started by Rayanne

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

This Profession Chose Me

The Recruiting Animal Show on BlogTalkRadio has been a long-time favorite of mine. Animal, the host of the show, is boastful, blustering,…

Started by Rayanne

5 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Zigged When I Should Have Zagged

Teamwork, when it works, is a wonderful thing. Sometimes, though, there is a chance that a smart move or helpful and usually coordinated…

Started by Rayanne

0 Nov 23, 2010

Anyone Else Tired of Social Media?

At a recent conference, a group was standing around and someone (who shall remain anonymous) bravely spoke up and stated a fact many of us…

Started by Rayanne

37 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

A Little Frost in the Morning

I am awakened every morning by one of two sounds: the alarm set on my phone that sounds like crickets or the ping of an email dropping in.…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 6, 2010

Potentially Obvious

I played league softball for years. First base and catch had been my positions from the time I was twelve years old; just call me "stretch.…

Started by Rayanne

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

We're Going to Need a Bigger Bucket

My little boy used to fit in a bucket. Sounds funny I know, but when my kids were little – when I had four under the age of 12 – they us…

Started by Rayanne

2 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

The Pursuit of No-Fear Networking

Several years ago, I watched The Pursuit of Happyness – Will Smith, remember that one? The character Smith plays is offered an internship w…

Started by Rayanne

7 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Jerry Albright

Taking the Time

Holidays come and go.  Rarely do we stop to think about why they exist and, for me, anyway... really take some time off.  We live in a worl…

Started by Rayanne

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service