I am happy to introduce a new sponsor to RecruitingBlogs.com the company is called Talent Technology. Talent Technology provides recruitment and hiring software technology.

resume mirror and hiredesk are two of the products they offer.

A few weeks back, I got a call from Alisha Smith who is a member of RecruitingBlogs.com. Alisha let me know that she wanted to discuss getting some extra visibility on RecruitingBlogs.com for her company and she was interested in having RecruitingBlogs.com help promote a webinar that will deal with something I think fits nicely with RecruitingBlogs.com

I will be sending out an email on Monday about the webinar but for now, book off April 29th 1pm EST/10 AM PST and have a look at the details. There is no cost and I like the topic.
It’s nice when a member of RecruitingBlogs.com feels that the place they network is the place they want to advertise. I think that’s a good thing.

Alisha, thanks for the support and for your involvement on the network. I hope to make you happy.

Again, you can learn about the Talent Technology Webinar and signup now. You will also receive an email on Monday about it.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jason - thanks for the post... We are excited about the webinar.... Here is some more information on the presentation itself:

In the ever-changing and challenging world of staffing and recruiting, the Internet has obviously played a significant role in the way organizations find and hire top talent. With the emergence of new Web 2.0 technologies and trends such as Internet video, rich media, and social networking, the way people use the Internet is changing rapidly. And recruiters need to keep pace.

HOW ARE YOU SOURCING TOP TALENT TODAY?

Not big on Blogs? Or wild about Wiki’s? And what is all the hype about Facebook and LinkedIn anyway? Unfortunately ignoring these types of tools because they seem too “out there” is not a great strategy either. Instead why not attend this FREE informative webinar that provides real-life practical examples of how you can incorporate Web 2.0 tools to source high-quality talent.

What you will take from this webinar:

-Specific Web 2.0 tools to turn your sourcing into Recruiting 2.0
-How to best use these tools to attract the hard-to-reach, passive candidate
-How to build and benefit from online talent communities to source faster and more efficiently
-5 actions you can take immediately after the webinar to put these tools to work

Register now to gain valuable lessons from experienced practitioners to drive your recruiting results.

P.S. All the people that attend the Webinar will be entered in a draw for a chance to win an amazing iPod Touch!

P.P.S Even though you may not be able to attend, submit your contact information anyway and we’ll still enter you for a chance to win an iPod Touch!!

I look forward to chatting with all of you that attend!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service