We still have this position open with our client.
Technical Recruiter with concentration in IT Recruitment needed in Dallas, TX.
Client: Major Telecom Client
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: approx. 18 months
- Mine passive and active job seekers from internet - Resume mining from various career boards
- Demonstrate ‘out of the box’ thinking for recruiting solutions to meet business needs
- Post current or anticipated job opportunities to corporate or 3rd party career boards.
- Cold/Warm calling job seekers - Conduct hiring activities at events or in office to include interviews/testing
- Participate in job fairs/expos
- Be proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Be proficient in Internet searching – use of Google, Yahoo!, MSN Search – to find desired content.
- Have experience performing demographic research in terms of unemployment statistics, competition, market trends, etc.
- Maintain detailed Word and Excel documents for accurate tracking and forecasts
- Participate in strategy sessions for recruiting within and outside of assigned immediate geographic responsibility
- Determine advertisement and promotional needs for recruiting activities and implement them
- Travel within and outside of assigned immediate geographic responsibility
- Conduct presentations to various sized audiences in regards to recruiting
- Participate in media interviews related to hiring activities - Screen job seekers for required skills
- Relationship building and networking with local venues and/or governments - Various administrative/office duties
1) MS Office Suite
2) Resume Mining
3) Presentation Skills
4) Market Research
5) Strategic Planning
7) PHR or SPHR is a plus, not required.
Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Recruiters interested can also directly apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Local candidates are highly preferred.
I have just come off contract with Panasonic where I was able to help facilitate complete end to end recruiting from entering job reqs, creating job descriptions, recruitment of candidates, helping facilitated relocations and H1B sponsorships / transfers, writing the offer / negotiations to complete on boarding process. While on contract I was able to close 78 perm orders in addition to several contract orders and was given all the difficult managers 6- out of 15 to build relationships and fill needs. I was able to build relationships and fill positions that were open for longer that 1-2 years within the first few months winning the trust and support of these managers by action not words. I have also been asked to support 3 of these managers off site because of the difficulty that the recruiting team has had and my success with these managers.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to discuss in more detail possible networking opportunities.