If there is anyone out there with $1,000,000 book of business or larger interested in switching to a new company or is interested in a virtual opportunity, please contact me at mark@dataskill.com. I have an exciting opportunity for the right person. You will be in a relaxed, fun atmosphere and allowed to do what you love to do. I am offering flexibilty, increased income, family time, and the opportunity to impact an organization like never before with all the tools at your disposal!

Mark Hamade
mark@dataskill.com

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....

What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.

If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at sunny@shstinc.com or email me your contact details, we can talk..

We can work on splits, we are very much interested..you can call or email me back
Great. I am good now but as we ramp up I will keep you in mind.
I am good now but as we ramp up I will keep you in mond sunny!
Hello Mark,

How are you today? Where are these opportunities located? and what type pf experience are you looking for?

I have 4yrs of recruiting exp within the Pharma / BioTech industries. I am currently doing sourcing for a leading global CRO in Princeton, NJ. I am looking to get back to recruiting, I would be interested in hearing more about these opportunites.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Anthony
ainco21@yahoo.com
Anthony please set up a time to speak to me in AUgust at mark@dataskill.com
Hi Mark,

I have over 7 years of experience in recruiging and now looking for a job change.

can you please give me more information of your business and what kind of person are you looking for.

my email id: basundivikram@gmail.com

Thank you,

Vikram
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service