ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Client development and rapport building.
2. Actively campaign target accounts-heavy outside sales (target 51% of the time)
3. New client development
4. In-person client servicing of all assigned branch accounts.
5. Ongoing account analysis and development with sales goals and billing increases to be determined for each client based on account history and account potential.
6. Plan and conduct client appointments.
7. Servicing of assigned accounts to include taking, filling and monitoring all job orders.
8. Ongoing account analysis and development with sales goals and billing increases to be determined for each client based on account history and account potential.
9. Plan and conduct client appointments.
10. Lead generation from applicants, interviews, clients, prospects, networking, etc.
11. Back up other Staffing Managers by filly servicing their assigned accounts whenever necessary.
12. Applicant development and rapport building.
13. Continually development of applicant base through recruiting, reactivating and referrals.
14. Recruit, screen, evaluate and match qualified candidates to the client’s specific job order requirements to ensure client retention.
15. Interview, evaluate and reference all applicants to determine their skill levels and their suitability for employment
16. Coach, counsel and recommend applicants as required.
17. Maximize gross margin dollars through skillful management of pay and bill rates.
18. Effectively manage all collections and aging of own accounts referring to manager when necessary.
19. Maintain credit and collection standards in accordance to company procedures.
20. Negotiate full-time fees and guarantees to maximize monthly cash-in.
21. Contribute to the branch profitability by offering a consistently high level of customer service and by exhibiting an ongoing commitment to studying, practicing and mastering the companies training program.
22. Maintain and monitor procedures and documentation relative to the Office Automation System.
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Detail Oriented
· Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to excel in sales environment
· Must be flexible and a team player
· Ability to work in a faced paced environment
· Ability to make independent decisions
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or the equivalent combination of education and two years of experience.
Must possess the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Must be able to write simple correspondence. You will be required to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be proficient in the following computer applications:
· MS Word
· MS Excel
· MS PowerPoint
· MS Outlook
· Internet Explorer