I have been with my employer for 11 years, this is a wonderful company. We are looking for Recruiters, which we call Talent Managers, to work full time and internally for us. We have openings in Fort Worth and Irving, with additional possiblities in Grand Prairie and Downtown Dallas. Below is the basic job description. Please email your resume, or the resume of a friend, family member or colleague to me at dawn.plunkett@prostaff.com.

Key Benefits

*Work Variety (many different industries, companies and talent)
*Growth and Professional Development
*Opportunity for advancement
*Teamwork and cohesive culture
*Respectful, fun and like-minded workplace
*Reputable/Professional Environment
* Competitive Pay
*Paid Time Off
*Tuition Reimbursement
*Referral Bonus
*Comprehensive benefits including 401K
*National Awards and Recognition

Job Responsibilities
The primary focus of this position is to put talent and work together. Responsibilities include recruiting talent, conducting interviews, screening, making appropriate hiring decisions and matching talent to customer’s open positions. This will include conducting background and reference checks as well as communicating Pro Staff’s policies and performance evaluations. Talent Managers work to develop and maintain relationships with talent and customers to understand the needs and expectations of both parties. Additional duties will include marketing talent to existing customers, attending job fairs and networking events.

Qualifications
*One-year recruiting, hiring and/or employee relations
*Proven problem-solving and decision-making abilities
*Customer service mindset
*Inside sales experience desired

Views: 37

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service