I work for Compuware's Professional Services Division. I am actively looking for a Technical Recruiter for our McLean, VA office. This person will manage the entire recruiting from sourcing to extending offers and all 347 steps in between. We are recruiters, not mis-placed HR people. We don't even report to HR. Candidate must have 3-10 years recruiting experience, and some of that sourcing and interviewing IT professionals. Experience in the Washington, DC Metro market HIGHLY preferred. Compuware is a $1.2BB IT company. This is a permanent, corporate role. We offer salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits and the stability of a financially solid company in business for 35 years.

Qualified candidates should contact Scott Boren directly at scott.boren@compuware.com

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Scott, how feasible is it for remote work (highly qualified & experienced in the DC area)? If so I have a top notch guy for you, lemme know.
Robin, Thanks very much for thinking about this. The reality is we want our people on site. This recruiter is a full time, permanent employee hiring our other FTE's. This is not agency work or a body shop. We want and need the recruiter in each location to work closely with the sales team and people on the bench, and form strong relationships with those people. (I guess that was a really long way of saying it isn't feasible).
Once again I appreciate you reaching you out.

Scott
Fair enough, I forwarded your info to him in case he is open to relocating back there.

Good Luck!
Scott,

I am interested I emailed you this morning to get more info about this position, is it still open. I know Mclean, VA well. I used to work off Jones Branch Rd. I am really looking for a opportunity I can call home.
Scott,

After reviewing the discription of the Corporate Recruiter you are seeking, I would be very interested in discussing this opportunity with you. In my experience with Lexmark International I have hired many FTR of Lexmark in the greater Washington, DC area, so I have some outstanding experience with the greater Washington, DC market. In July, 2007 Lexmark instituted a corporate wide hiring freeze, so almost all of the recruiters were laid off, so I am ready to get back to work. A copy of my resume is attached for you to review. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Best Regards,
Cathy Steinhauser
cks1416@yahoo.com
859-971-9933 Residence
859-338-8346 Mobile
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service