Recruiting Research - I need your help! $50 Starbucks Card on Us

Hi All - I wanted to throw this out there... I am interested in speaking with you to conduct a little market research! I am interested to find out, as a recruiter, where you seek answers to questions, or solutions to problems, what conferences and trade shows you might attend, or even as simple as how you search on google! I know time is money, so if you are available to chat, and message me to my recruitingblogs inbox, i will personally send you a $50 Starbucks card... Looking forward to hearing from you.... Thanks in advance to those who are interested in helping! :) - Alisha, Talent Technology.

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be happy to participate as well Alisha.

888-293-9249 or 260-347-1715
jerry @ profsearchgroup.com
I'm in, great gift for the wife,

509-375-2441 or robert.dromgoole@pnl.gov
Alisha,
I'll bite. I'm a sucker for Starbucks and marketing research. Will you share your findings with your participating contributors?
Bill Wigginton
I am intrested:)
gupta.kajal@gmail.com
Hi Alisha - 443.845.1057/catecath@gmail.com. Best wishes, Cathy
Has anyone been contacted?
Hi All... Thank you very much for signing up for this! I am going to call eveyone personally to set up a time! or... if it works better, you can send me an email to asmith@talenttech.com and let me know when you are available! We thank you for your help!
I am in, anytime during the day is fine for me Heather Phillips at 619-297-6400. I have been through AIRS Training and Shally Training and I am CIR- Certified Internet Recruiter.
Alisha,
I'd be happy to answer some questions. If you have it all scripted, please email it to me at
Toni_TADA@cox.net.
Thanks and good luck with your research.
Toni Buccarelli
I'd love to assist - 312-795-4300 x221

m.hartung@esquirestaffing.com
Alisha-

Count me in.

Tektree Gopi.
gopi@tektreesystems.com
347-923-7893.
I'm so IN!

smcgillen@mindfieldgroup.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service