Hi there,

We are looking for aggressive and highly skilled Technical Recruiters.

If you're interested in the position below please contact me at your earliest convenience and forward an MS word copy of your resume.

If you are not interested in this position please do forward it to coleagues, friends or co-workers who might be?

Warmest regards and I hope to talk to you soon. ~Keith (contact info below the description)

TITLE: Senior Technical Recruiter

DURATION: Perm

INDUSTRY: IT Staff Augmentation

LOCATION: Telecommute (Must be local to San Francisco Bay Area)

COMPENSATION: Above market

REQ VOLUME / QUALITY: Constant. Good to Excellent.

DESCRIPTION:

Addastaff's clients include many large Fortune 100 / 500 clients throughout the Bay Area and beyond. Due to strong growth we need a solid and seasoned Technical Recruiter to help us provide our customers with the best service possible.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

-5+ years as a Technical Recruiter. (IT, Software, Systems Integration, or Server Side. Not Hardware, ASIC Designers, etc.)

-Must have worked on all levels of IT requirements (basic QA, desktop support, etc. to Project / Program Management)

- Highly organized, must be able to balance and prioritize a solid book of business

- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to find common ground in sometimes difficult negotiations.

- Excellent understanding of the functions of large IT departments, their interdependencies and their internal clients.

- Excellent understanding of clients, their IT project cycles and the soft skills they require in candidates

-Exceptional and highly creative Sourcing Skills.

-Able to recognize, based on experience, what the perfect candidate looks like for any given job description.

-Must enjoy Tech. If you don't know a certain skill you enjoy doing the research required to find out about it.

-Able to creatively and convincingly generate candidate interest in our customer requirements.

-Professional, Adaptable and Resilient - able to take no for an answer yet still apply 100% effort throughout the work day.

NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:

-Previous IT experience (systems admin, programming, IT Project Management, etc.)

Please visit Addastaff.com for more information on our company, our specialties and the type of positons you can help us fill.

Thanks and have a great day.

~Keith

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

I am writing to you today to express my interest in exploring the position of Senior Technical Recruiter within your organization. I am looking for a company where I can continue building my career. I have over 10 years of experience in recruiting , both contracts and full time positions and a proven track record of success placing IT professionals. I have a solid understanding of technical requirements, I have a keen eye for candidate fit, and I have been acclaimed by the managers I work with for consistently providing the right candidates because of my understanding of the technical requirements. I have excellent communication skills and know how to build strong rapport and trust with both clients and candidates - essential skills in the business. I believe my significant, relevant experience could make me a strong asset to your organization and I would like the opportunity to discuss the position further.
Please review my resume and let me know what the next steps would be. I can be available for a phone screen immediately.
Thank you in advance for your attention

Mike Moenter
Cell 925-989-1714
mmoenter@hotmail.com
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service