I am an Executive Sales Recruiter in Miami, FL and looking for high level recruiters who want to make a difference. Do you happen to know any great Recruiters in your personal or professional network in the Miami area? If so, I would love to speak to them about an exciting opportunity with a fantastic Staffing Firm. We have just opened up our third office, and seek Legal, F/A, Temporary Staffing, and an IT recruiter.

We offer extremely generous compensation structure, full benefits, and an equity opportunity for the right person.

Walter Sabrin 305-722-4500

Triumph Professional Staffing

Views: 142

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Walter

Would you sponser visa for the same?
Please let me know!!!

Regards,
Rishabh
Every situation is different, call me in the office. 305-722-4500
Walter,

Yes, I am interested in this career opportunity.
Do you know if you Triump Professional Staffing would be open to the idea of having someone to travel to the Miami for two months to six months to help with the staffing of the companies new office, if so please contact me.

I have attached a copy of my resume for review and consideration.

Thank you,
Helena
Attachments:
Hi Walter,

Does the candidate need to work out of the office? I live in Broward County and would be interested in a virtual role if that's a possibility. My core is with IT and i'd be happy to offer you a hand to get things going - if you are open to this, i'd be happy to have a conversation in confidence to discuss further.

Thanks,
Tom
Tom,

Call me in the office to discuss so I can hear more about you.

Walter,
305-722-4500
Walter

I am a senior recruiter who just relocated to Largo, FL. Do you have or know of any opportunities on the west coast of Florida? Will you consider a remote situation?

Thanks for your consideration and response.

John McAvoy cell 732-492-3272

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service