Helpful instructions:

To post a new Great Quote or Thought for the day, use the large "Reply to This" box below.

To comment on a Great Quote or Thought for the day, use the "Reply to This" link directly under the individual post.

Views: 268

Replies to This Discussion

"Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience."

- Paulo Coehlo
"I do not fear failure. I only fear the 'slowing up' of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, 'Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?'"

- General George S. Patton
"About the time we can make the ends meet, somebody moves the ends."

- Herbert Hoover
Living an authentic life is not an easy choice. The poet e.e. cummings said, "To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting."
"I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value."

- Herman Hesse
"Mankind will never see an end of trouble until... lovers of wisdom come to hold political power, or the holders of power... become lovers of wisdom."

- Plato
"Let all the learned say what they can, 'tis ready money makes the man."

- William Somerville
"Stories are the creative conversion of life itself into a more powerful, clearer, more meaningful experience. They are the currency of human contact."

- Robert McKee
We must cultivate our garden. - Voltaire
"As businesspeople, it is our job to provide more and better products and services to our customers, to help them solve their problems, meet their needs, and achieve their ambitions."

- Michael Masterson
"Money often costs too much."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

- Walt Disney

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service