am new to the heath care recruiting. I have been a sourcer for almost 6 months now. Can you share the best practices in health care recruiting. I generally use Monster or Careerbuilder to source RN, LPN, Physical Therapist, Clinical Managers and generally people do not take the phone calls (I am sure they are busy with patients). But they do not even respond to my emails or give a call back.

Any suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks
Reecha

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not only are healthcare folks spread thin.... "Busy with their patients"..... they are a heavily hunted commodity in today's market. Many are not as savvy online as recruiters or even your average IT candidate... so they (medical professionals) often ignore the avalanche of e-mails they receive simply due to the sheer volume. They ambitiously post their resume on the big boards hoping they get 4 or 5 calls. They don't realize they will get well over 100 in the first 48 hours. (my opinion)

You are welcome to keep your eye on my new service... check out www.gohcro.com when you have a minute. I allow people to search through my candidate base free of charge. I am short on candidates today... but, my system will grow very soon.

Let's stay connected, Reecha. And, be sure to look for the Medical and Healthcare Recruiters Group here on RecruitingBlogs.... under the "Groups" section.

Lastly, feel free to put up a page on www.medXcentral.com

Kindly,
- Jim

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service