Creative Staffing Area / Branch Manager
Outstanding, established creative staffing / recruiting firm is seeking a professional selling Branch / Area Manager to manage and grow their Baltimore office. You will be developing relationships with Marketing and Creative Directors and Vice-Presidents of major corporations, and your excellent recruiting and sales teams will be working with you to place some of the finest talent in the marketing and creative industries.
· You will be "driving your own ship" in this outstanding branch, overseeing a workplace that is exciting, efficient, and fun.
· You will be working with top talent on both the client and candidate sides of the business.
· You will be responsible for hiring, mentoring and leading a vibrant team of top performers.
· You get to share the success that everyone looks for in a job, and the reward that comes with doing something you can be proud of.
· You will be given the chance to be autonomous and make great money!
This is an unbelievably exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual who is energized by the idea of selling, managing and growing and office and making his/her mark!
· You must have a history of success in management and sales within the staffing industry.
· A background in marketing and/or working with marketing departments is a big plus.
· You must have outstanding skills at hiring, leading and coaching a team.
· You must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
· You must have the ability to get "past the gatekeeper" and must be a pro at presentations.
· You must have the inate ability to build rapport and relationships with everyone....your clients, candidates and office team.
· You must have the ability to grow your business, see the big picture, and still have awesome attention to detail.
Keywords: branch manager, division manager, area manager, creative, marketing, creative staffing, staffing, staffing industry, temporary staffing, sales, manager.
This position is being presented by Omni Recruiting. Since 1993, Omni Recruiting has enjoyed a stellar reputation for being a well-established, well-respected search firm specializing in the placement of managers and executives within the staffing industry nationwide. Atlanta-based Omni recruits throughout the U.S. for its exceptional group of client companies within the temporary staffing, contract recruiting and permanent placement industries. Omni’s clients are leaders in the staffing industry, and specialize in multiple staffing disciplines including office support, light industrial, healthcare, IT, accounting, finance, legal, construction and driver staffing, as well as other staffing niches. Omni is known throughout the staffing industry for its personal service and for its excellent track record of placing quality staffing people with quality staffing companies. Omni is the recruiter's recruiters. Visit Omni at www.omnirecruiting.com.