One of my MagicMethod students sent me the following remark (along with an enthusiastic testimonial for Magic!) that said:

"I once worked for a uniform company. My entry level job was to update the TMS (Territory Management System) forms via calling and asking for certain titles and extensions - then making changes to the database as we went along with each target company. It is crucial to monitor money making targets. Your very first module actually makes cash for those who know how to leverage the information via company ATD's."

As I read the words I realized the value of what his first hand experience was offering to phone sourcers – many people think asking for titles and extensions is an activity out of the ordinary – one that is sure to raise flags and get you blocked. It can, if you’re asking incorrectly! As evidenced by this past clerk-turned-phone sourcer the fact of the matter is Gatekeepers are receiving these kinds of calls all the time!

Lose the stinkin’ thinkin’ that so many of you engage in when you expect failure. Expect success!
May 21, 2008
Good Morning Maureen,
I am spending time with Module 1 and Telephone Directories. I am looking at logging in 75 hours of practice to get this discipline down. I have been in the office early today and called 3 companies before they opened to gather the bounty of names spilled by the automated system. LOL, I am now able to title identify the raw names and/or begin to build an org chart for these companies. I am amazed!!!!! Everyone in the search industry needs to be beating a path to your door to take this course.
SD

Attend the MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Seminar in Cincinnati on June 24 sponsored by the Greater Cincinnati Human Resources Association. Email gchracincinnati@aol.com for registration form or call Suzy Hoffman at 513 554 4747.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service