$$$ Stable, Debt Free, Hundreds Of Real Job Orders AND We Are HIRING $$$

CDI is GROWING!

We are a billion dollar, debt free staffing organization with an established, Tier 1 client base. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and given all of the tools that you need to be successful! We have teams in place all over the country that have the experience and relationships necessary to put CDI above our competition.

Not only will you have enough orders throughout the Country, you will work next to the best in the business! We are proud to offer a base salary, commission, migration bonuses, and placement incentives!

In addition to that, we recognize the importance of our staff and have proven it over and over again by promoting our top performers.

There is no reason for you to waste your valuable time reading through pages and pages of postings looking for "the one" that will give you the opportunity to not only make money but challenge and motivate you by being part of a productive, well-oiled machine.

Because of recent growth, we are adding Senior Level Technical Recruiters as well as sourcers to our Phoenix, AZ team!
I think that after we talk you will be as excited about joining CDI as I am working here. If you don't live in Phoenix, no problem, we are also hiring in Cleveland, OH, Philadelphia, PA, Atlanta, GA!!!!
Give me a call or send me an email to learn more about CDI and what we have to offer. You won’t be sorry you did.

My email address is: stephanie.eckerty@cdicorp.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Stephanie Eckerty
Corporate Recruiter
CDI
stephanie.eckerty@cdicorp.com

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

hi stephanie-if you have anything "virtual" or onsite in southeastern florida,
please keep me in mind.......
excellent staffing industry references available upon request!
sincerely,
steve cooper 954 242 0619 :-)
Attachments:
Hi Stephanie Eckerty,

We are specialized in providing IT recruiters for Staffing firms, we have our own ATS System, Job boards and Database and offering some free trail with no obligation. You can try us free.

We are a team of Technical recruiters with 5+ years of experience. We have all the resources and expertise to assist you in this venture.
We have resources like paid databases, in-house database and many creative avenues to source candidates for your requirements.
We have all the expertise to find the best suitable candidates for your requirements, we can source candidates, search resumes and do cold calling. Our team is well versed with networking and internet search to source active and passive candidates.
We can assist your project with really economical services as we are off-shore center based in India.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Thanks and Regards

Matthew Jones
E mail :matthew@espritamerica.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service