Moving to Europe- How hard is to be sponsor and work in Europe?

There are many opportunities for experience recruiters in Europe but not so many talent to choose from. I have tried to apply for many positions in Europe as I lived in Italy for seven years when I was in the US Military, but unfortunately companies will not go through a lenghty immigration process to bring a non-EU resident.

Is there a way to better overcome this obstacle? what is the best way to get a sponsorship? What companies are hiring non EU residents? HSMP Visas are available in the UK, but I have learned it will change later this year to a more reduce number to be granted.

Views: 174

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jaime

I sympathise as I am also looking for work abroad in Europe, but being based in the UK I am in a slightly different situation! However, I think I can offer the following advice by referring you to the following website:

EURES - The European Job Mobility Portal
They offer advice and information on getting work in Europe. Though they focus on people moving between European countries I think they could still help you. It would be best to contact a EURES advisor in the UK directly. You can also post an online CV and search for jobs.

Also I am a member of a global social networking site that was founded in the UK. If you like, I could try and put you in touch with someone in recruitment that could help you?

Lastly I have recently set up my own Work in Europe ning group for people interested in working in Europe so feel free to join up if you want! ;-)

I hope that is useful please let me know if I can help you in any other way
Kind regards
Samantha
I am interested in knowing more as well.
Samantha
Thank you for the information, I will contact you for more information. In response of your question, It will be a great help if you can put me in touch with this social network you are part of. I have checked the "work in Europe" web page and I will join as well.

Thank you much for your assistance

Jaime
Chuck

Thank you much for the advice, I have known of few companies trying to hire us recruiters, but no success so far, I have looked through Monster, European Job Boards, European Headhunters and many of them are allergic to non EU residents. If you have more information more companies searching for us out there I will appreciated your assistance

Regards

Jaime

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service