Hey, if you or someone you know is interested in working for one of the 5 largest Recruitment firms in the world, then please, read below or forward this to someone you think would be a good fit, and a great IT Recruitment Practice leader.
Thanks for your help!
Hudson Highland Group
Practice Manager - IT Recruitment
Midtown Manhattan, New York
Big Draw against commission. This is open to negotiation...Negotiate your first contract with HUDSON!!!
Only those eligible to work in and currently living in the United States, will be considered for this job. Sorry, No sponsorships.
It's an exciting time here at Hudson. We are on the "Top 5" list of largest recruitment firms, worldwide, yet we have somehow managed to retain our local and boutique feel. I am so excited to be recruiting for our offices, that I volunteered to do these roles pro bono!
Hudson Recruitment & Talent Management, a division of Hudson (NASDAQ: HHGP – a $1.2 billion global company), specializes in permanently placing mid to senior-level professionals by combining recruitment solutions with integrated Talent Management services. Hudson Recruitment & Talent Management is expanding its service offerings to accommodate our clients in New York!
We are looking for an experienced IT Practice Manager who has a passion for the business, a polished and professional work ethic, and a sense of urgency.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. To learn more about our offerings, please visit http://www.hudson.com
As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a Fortune 500 benefits package which includes, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, vacation and personal time off.
The IT Practice Manager Will:
• Generate and cultivate new business by developing and maintaining an active network of clients and contacts
• Manage a “full desk” to include selling recruiting strategies and solutions to a broad range of clients
• Establish and grow the business which includes the recruitment and development of appropriate personnel
• Develop and motivate staff through formal and informal coaching, setting objectives, coaching/mentoring, assessing performance and addressing skill development
• Foster team enthusiasm and actively participate in building a positive work environment
• Communicate with staff on an ongoing basis; involving them in the day-to-day operation of the business
• Ensure practice group sales forecasts and operational budgets are met or exceeded
• Assess sales performance and market trends; develop and lead marketing plans
• Respond effectively to and resolve conflicts
• Undergraduate degree or diploma is required coupled with 5 – 10 years’ experience within the contingency recruitment sector ideally with a specialization in Information Technology
• Proven leadership and management skills, demonstrated by success in building and developing a cohesive team
• Critical decision-making skills, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills combined with computer literacy
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of business and industry processes, needs and players
• A team player who can interact effectively at all levels of the organization and can effectively build and maintain client relationships
• Experience in managing a P&L
• Willingness to travel as needed
Best of Success,
Check out my blog at www.konst2k.blogspot.com
Konstantinos Kasekas, BA, MA
Recruiter, Retained Search
Recruitment and Talent Management
kk AT hudson.com or
konstantinos.kasekas AT hudson.com