Hey, if you or someone you know is interested in working for one of the 5 largest Recruitment firms in the world, then please, read below or forward this to someone you think would be a good fit, and a great IT Recruitment Practice leader.

Thanks for your help!

-Konstantinos

Company: Hudson Highland Group
Job Title: Practice Manager - IT Recruitment
Compensation: Big Draw against commission. This is open to negotiation...Negotiate your first contract with HUDSON!!!

Only those eligible to work in and currently living in the United States, will be considered for this job. Sorry, No sponsorships.

It's an exciting time here at Hudson. We are on the "Top 5" list of largest recruitment firms, worldwide, yet we have somehow managed to retain our local and boutique feel. I am so excited to be recruiting for our offices, that I volunteered to do these roles pro bono!

Hudson Recruitment & Talent Management, a division of Hudson (NASDAQ: HHGP – a $1.2 billion global company), specializes in permanently placing mid to senior-level professionals by combining recruitment solutions with integrated Talent Management services. Hudson Recruitment & Talent Management is expanding its service offerings to accommodate our clients in New York!

We are looking for an experienced IT Practice Manager who has a passion for the business, a polished and professional work ethic, and a sense of urgency.

Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. To learn more about our offerings, please visit http://www.hudson.com.

As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a Fortune 500 benefits package which includes, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, vacation and personal time off.

The IT Practice Manager Will:

• Generate and cultivate new business by developing and maintaining an active network of clients and contacts
• Manage a “full desk” to include selling recruiting strategies and solutions to a broad range of clients
• Establish and grow the business which includes the recruitment and development of appropriate personnel
• Develop and motivate staff through formal and informal coaching, setting objectives, coaching/mentoring, assessing performance and addressing skill development
• Foster team enthusiasm and actively participate in building a positive work environment
• Communicate with staff on an ongoing basis; involving them in the day-to-day operation of the business
• Ensure practice group sales forecasts and operational budgets are met or exceeded
• Assess sales performance and market trends; develop and lead marketing plans
• Respond effectively to and resolve conflicts

IDEAL CANDIDATE:

• Undergraduate degree or diploma is required coupled with 5 – 10 years’ experience within the contingency recruitment sector ideally with a specialization in Information Technology
• Proven leadership and management skills, demonstrated by success in building and developing a cohesive team
• Critical decision-making skills, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills combined with computer literacy
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of business and industry processes, needs and players
• A team player who can interact effectively at all levels of the organization and can effectively build and maintain client relationships
• Experience in managing a P&L
• Willingness to travel as needed

Best of Success,

Konstantinos Kasekas

Check out my blog at www.konst2k.blogspot.com

------------------------------------------------

Konstantinos Kasekas, BA, MA
Recruiter, Retained Search
Hudson
Recruitment and Talent Management
kk AT hudson.com or
konstantinos.kasekas AT hudson.com
www.hudson.com

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....

What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.

If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at sunny@shstinc.com or email me your contact details, we can talk

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service