We have been retained by one of the most powerfully branded market leaders in their industry. Our client a Fortune 200 Company is seeking a Regional Manager, Talent Acquisition. This is an outstanding, high profile opportunity for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Leader, with a proven track record in a large, complex organization.
Reporting to the Corporate Head of Talent Acquisition the Regional Manager will:
● Partner with internal business leaders and provide leadership for developing and delivering organizational sourcing, marketing and staffing strategies to meet the goals and objectives of a rapidly growing business.
● Provide strategic Recruiting and Staffing leadership, mentoring and coaching to a team of professionals deployed throughout the assigned region.
● Drive change management initiatives via the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources functions.
● Ensure execution of affirmative action plans and outreach activities to promote the hiring and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce.
● Provide leadership on staffing practices and policies which ensure compliance with US State and Federal regulations; collaborate with regional staffing resources and Human Resources Leaders to develop staffing, plans, processes, and programs to support individual business needs, and assure that the organization is aware of and monitors the financial implications of staffing programs.
• Ten plus years Human Resources experience, with at least three years leading a Recruiting and Staffing team; Experience as a Human Resources Generalist a plus.
• Demonstrated track record of success managing Recruiting activities in a high volume complex organization across a broad spectrum of functions and organizational layers.
• Experience creating and driving change initiatives.
• Strong business acumen, decisiveness and demonstrated customer focus.
• Ability to establish credibility and influence outcomes.
• Outstanding communications skills and an ability to establish relationships at all organizational levels and across all functions.
• Strong leadership skills with a high bar for talent
• A Bachelors Degree is required; Masters Degree a plus.
I would love to talk to you further. If you get in touch, I will send you my resume. I have 12 years of experience as a recruiting, most recently as Regional Recruiting Manager of a F500 risk management consulting firm. Chicago is my hometown and relocating back would be wonderful. Thanks, firstname.lastname@example.org
I have over 10 years of recruiting experience across a broad spectrum of companies at different levels. From start-ups to Fortune 200 companies I have recruited for Administrative Assistants to CFO's. I founded and grew my own company from my basement in Munster, IN to 2 offices in Chicago and Highland, IN with 8 recruiters. We enjoyed 10 years of success and were even written about in Crains Magazine as well as the Chicago Tribune before I decided to re-locate. I am moving back and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the position with you and see how well my background matches up.
We, Nidhi Placements, are one of the Leading Placement Consultants, providing Quality Candidates, for all levels in reputed companies & MNC’s, Globally, since, 1994.
Quality is our Motto, and Innovation is what we continuously strive for. Our ongoing service improvements aim to achieve a deeper understanding of our Clients' and Candidates' needs. Our credo is to add significant value to Organizations and Careers. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of Our Valued Clients and Candidates.
Our Recruitment processes and techniques assure and ensure "Long Term Team Players" for our clients. We have placed CEOs, VPs, Presidents, GM's and other Senior and Middle Level Professionals.
We assure you of our prompt services & Quality Candidates Always.
Our Motto is “Right Candidate for the Right Position from Nidhi Placements”
To know more about our Company, we request you to visit our website:
I do have my own IT Staffing company, started last year December. Looking to tie-up with few good companies. We do source for both IT and Non-IT Clients in USA. We work with major telecom, financials, pharma, trading and federal clients. We are looking to partner with companies like yours, were we can work for mutual benefits.
I do have team of 15 recruiters back in India who help for all my client and vendor reqs here in USA. Also we have very big set-up back in India were we can accomodate 80-100 consultants at a time, that i want to use for any software development or processes. I am very much interested in working with people like you and the company. You can reach me anytime at 412-563-3460 or email me at email@example.com its my company email id.
You can also email me your direct contact number