Title: General Manager (HR) for a Manpower Project
Nationality: UK or Saudis (only)
Employer: AlSalam Aircraft Company (www.alsalam.aero)
Client: unspecified

Description attached

If you are interested, please forward your CV to aalsaad@alsalam.aero no later than Tuesday June 3, 2008.

Views: 183

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Abdullah AlSaad ,

We would like to inform you about ourselves ----

We, Nidhi Placements, are one of the Leading Placement Consultants, providing Quality Candidates, for all levels in reputed companies & MNC’s, Globally, since, 1994.

If interested, please do get in touch, we can definitely work together for mutual benefit to both of us.

Quality is our Motto, and Innovation is what we continuously strive for. Our ongoing service improvements aim to achieve a deeper understanding of our Clients' and Candidates' needs. Our credo is to add significant value to Organizations and Careers. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of Our Valued Clients and Candidates.

Our Recruitment processes and techniques assure and ensure "Long Term Team Players" for our clients. We have placed CEOs, VPs, Presidents, GM's and other Senior and Middle Level Professionals.

We assure you of our prompt services & Quality Candidates Always.

Our Motto is “Right Candidate for the Right Position from Nidhi Placements”

To know more about our Company, we request you to visit our website:

http://www.nidhiplacements.com

Please feel free to contact us for all the recruitments in your Esteemed Organisation on:

Nidhi Placements,
Suner Complex,
TF-16,3rd Floor,
Harinagar Crossing,
Rajesh Tower Road,
Gotri,
Baroda – 390021,
Gujarat – INDIA.
Landline – 91 265 6537442
Mobile: 91 093272 10477
E-Mail Id: - nidhiplacements@rediffmail.com/nidhiplacements@nidhiplacements.com

It will be our Privilege & Pleasure to work with your Company.

Thanking You.

With Best Regards,

For Nidhi Placements,

Nita Zaveri
(Executive Director)
I do have my own IT Staffing company, started last year December. Looking to tie-up with few good companies. We do source for both IT and Non-IT Clients in USA. We work with major telecom, financials, pharma, trading and federal clients. We are looking to expand business in Middle East also..
I do have team of 15 recruiters back in India who help for all my client and vendor reqs here in USA. Also we have very big set-up back in India were we can accomodate 80-100 consultants at a time, that i want to use for any software development or processes. I am very much interested in working with people like you and the company. You can reach me anytime at 412-563-3460 or email me at sunny@shstinc.com its my company email id.
You can also email me your direct contact number

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service