Do you know anyone who fits this profile and who is looking for a positive change?

Full Time Sr. Technical Recruiter - DRC Federal Solutions Group, Reston, VA
The Federal Solutions Group (FSG) is a $60M+ division of Dynamics Research Corporation. We are focused on serving both federal and civilian agencies and the DoD in the greater Washington area. Recruiting challenges range from entry level helpdesk technicians to six-sigma subject matter experts. This is a key, hands-on staffing position and is one of two full-cycle recruiters supporting the division. FSG is small enough to allow you to develop strong business partnerships with key hiring managers and DRC is large enough to provide enough tools and resources to help you get the job done effectively. Compensation includes a competitive base salary in addition to performance incentives.

An ideal profile:
* 10+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in the government contracting space
* some staffing agency recruiting experience in your early career
* some recent stable (2-5 years) experience in corporate recruiting
* a 4-year degree
* a commute of less than 30 miles to our Reston office

Do you know anyone who fits this profile and who is looking for a positive change?

Views: 164

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steve Ahlquist ,

We would like to inform you about ourselves ----

We, Nidhi Placements, are one of the Leading Placement Consultants, Providing quality candidates, for all levels in reputed companies & MNC’s, Globally, since, 1994.

Quality is our Motto, and Innovation is what we continuously strive for. Our ongoing service improvements aim to achieve a deeper understanding of our Clients' and Candidates' needs. Our credo is to add significant value to Organizations and Careers. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of Our Valued Clients and Candidates.

Our Recruitment processes and techniques assure and ensure "Long Term Team Players" for our clients. We have placed CEOs, VPs, Presidents, GM's and other Senior and Middle Level Professionals.

We assure you of our prompt services & Quality Candidates Always.

Our Motto is “Right Candidate for the Right Position from Nidhi Placements”

To know more about our Company, we request you to visit our website:

http://www.nidhiplacements.com

Please feel free to contact us for all the recruitments in your Esteemed Organisation on:

Nidhi Placements,
Suner Complex,
TF-16,3rd Floor,
Harinagar Crossing,
Rajesh Tower Road,
Gotri,
Baroda – 390021,
Gujarat – INDIA.
Landline – 91 265 6537442
Mobile: 91 093272 10477
E-Mail Id: - nidhiplacements@rediffmail.com/nidhiplacements@nidhiplacements.com

It will be our Privilege & Pleasure to work with your Company.

Thanking You.

With Best Regards,

For Nidhi Placements,

Nita Zaveri
(Executive Director)
Steve,

I would be very interested in hearing more. I am a Norfolk, VA based recruiter thatI came across your posting on Recruitingblogs.com regarding your desire to hire a Technical Recruiter. I am very interested in talking to you more about the position. I possess 13 years of Recruitment experience and for 3+ years I have specialized in the IT industry working on permanent searches for everything from developers, DBA’s, QA Testers, and Network/Systems Engineers to Requirements Analysts and Project Managers.

For the last three years I have been supporting a San Diego based government contracting firm handling their full life cycle recruitment needs for all of their east coast operations including DC. I started with a 6 month contract and based on my performance my contract has been continued indefinitely. I have decided to seek other opportunities because it appears that they may lose some funding on one of their major contract vehicles and I am very interested in staying in a government contracting firm that specializes in the technology field. I am accustomed to searching for indiviiduals that possess clearances.

I am very comfortable and have demonstrated success working in a remote capacity and I am very open to travel whenever necessary. I have attached a resume highlighting my experience and would be very interested in speaking with you further about this position or any future needs that you may have for a contract recruiter. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at either of the numbers listed on my resume if you feel that my skills could be of benefit to you and the other members of your team.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Best Regards,

Scott Hunter
Attachments:
do have my own IT Staffing company, started last year December. Looking to tie-up with few good companies. We do source both IT and Non-IT Clients in USA. We do work with major Insurance, Banking, Financials, Telecom, Pharma and also with Federal through Tier-1 vendors.
I do have team of 15 recruiters back in India who help for all my client and vendor reqs here in USA. Also we have very big set-up back in India were we can accomodate 80-100 consultants at a time, that i want to use for any software development or processes. I am very much interested in working with people like you and the company. You can reach me anytime at 412-563-3460 or email me at sunny@shstinc.com its my company email id.
You can also email me your direct contact number
Hi Scott,

I have passed your resume along to our Director of HR in our Reston office (Tom Kristoph). My one concern would be your home base in Norfolk, VA. We have tried the remote recruiting model in the past and it has not been fully successful. Most of the key managers / business partners for this operating unit have their offices in Reston and as a result we feel that the Sr. Technical Recruiter needs to be there as well. While we do have employees and customers in Norfolk, the staffing is happening in NoVA. Any interest in relocating?
Hi Steve,

We pride ourselves in finding the best candidates for Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms. We believe that to understand the benefits and capabilities of remote staffing, agencies need to experience it firsthand.

AVAIL our excellent free trail offer… This offer will be free till we get 3 interviews from your clients on their hot positions. We believe this can be achievable in a very short duration for any reputed and established consulting firm with good end client relations.

This offer is for the companies, who are seriously interested in taking our RPO Services and reducing their expenses and get benefited…

Esprit assures and guarantees you the quality recruiting, productivity, profitability and speed... Call us today to try our experienced recruiter equipped with resume portals! Esprit RPO provides a FREE, no-obligation trial work – This offer will be continue, till we achieve 3 interviews.

I look forward to hearing a decision from you soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me or write to me.

Best regards,

Matthew Jones
E mail :matthew@espritamerica.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service