OK, I'm close to finding an ATS system. The only thing I haven't been terribly impressed with is the lack of email marketing templates/options. Most give a few basic options, but I would like a more robust mail feature. My question is, is there an ATS system with extensive email marketing options (open rates, click rates, bounced rates, multiple templates, etc.), or is there an email marketing software that integrates seamlessly with an ATS? I've looked at Constant Contact and Contact Pro and some similar email marketing tools, but I don't know how great they would integrate with an ATS. Or maybe there's a better way to do this?

Thanks for the help!

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually, that does help. I guess ideally I'd like to find an ATS that has a small "client/sales" portion to it as well. But, I could implement salesforce and one of their supported recruiting options in appexchange (there are 10 of them listed), then integrate that with vertical response. I'm going to dig into it a bit more. Thanks for the idea!
If you are looking for a good ATS (SaaS) system with a great CRM section -- check out www.talentsecure.com and ask for Spencer Wallace, VP. Then you may want to contact Gina Danner at www.mailprint.com and ask her about her E-mail / marketing program. Good Luck on your search!
Ehren,

We currently have bulk email options and we'll have a full blown professional email marketing tool built into our ATS - Avature Recruiting CRM - before year end. That will also include SMS opt-in campaigns. Let me know if you're interested in discussing further or seeing a live demo. mike@avature.net or 503-334-0834.

Thanks,
Mike

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service