This is Mohit from Collabera and I am writing to you with reference to an exciting opportunity we have with one of our direct client – for Sr. Mainframe Developer below.
Location: Birmingham AL
Duration: 12 Months
***REQUIRED: PRIOR LEAD EXPERIENCE & EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS***
Provide all development and maintenance activities as well as 7x24 callout support.
· Responsibility for all development and maintenance deliverables. These deliverables include high-level and detail designs, test region support, operations software upgrades, JCL modifications, Rapid Deployments, DB2 table changes, Disaster Recovery exercises, etc.
· Responsibility for coordination of development efforts with Offshore resources.
· Responsibility for peer review sign off on all Design deliverables.
· Only persons for primary call support which is 24 X 7. Resolution of production outages during the U.S. daytime hours will be entirely the responsibility of these positions. This will require the ability to analyze and modify code, test and deploy. Production outages during U.S. nighttime hours may require coordination with offshore resources.
· Defect management and resolution for production and testing defects.
· Production release deployments and RD deployments.