I will be in Texas the first week of July as all my in-laws live in and near Austin and am trying to coordinate interview times with potential companies as well as securing a location to rent while their, but could be in Texas sooner if needed. I am trying to find an opportunity in mid-size to large company that might be hiring a team changing recruiter/sourcer. I have just come off contract where I conducted end to end recruiting and sourcing from entering job reqs, creating job descriptions, sourcing / recruitment of candidates, helping facilitate relocation's and H1B sponsorships / transfers, writing the offer / negotiations, to complete on boarding process.

While on contract I was able to close 78 perm orders in addition to several contract orders and was given all the difficult managers 6- out of 15 to build relationships and fill needs. I was able to build relationships and fill positions that were open for longer than 1-2 years within the first few months winning the trust and support of these managers by action not words. I have also been asked to support 3 of these managers off site because of the difficulty that the recruiting team has had and my success with these managers.
I have very strong technical networking groups and resources and have placed many folks with a variety of companies in both consulting and full time opportunities. Travel is no issue and availability is immediate.
I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,

Scott Newman
Talent Acquisition Team, Infusion Recruiting
scottnewman@cox.net
www.infusionrecruiting.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joinscottsnetwork
949-916-3537 Office
949-228-2949 Cell

Views: 20

Attachments:

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service