What one thing as a Recruiter are you most thankful for this season?

Is it a new sourcing tool? A new resource for recruiting great candidates? or maybe it is a new client that you have made multiple placements with. What is the one thing at your desk that you're most thankful for?

Mine might be my phone to be honest. Without it I would be lost.

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

besides the usual.... :) I'd say my coworkers. I love the recruiters I work with.

For me its Work in this uncertain market situation...

Hey Tim-

We all have so much to be thankful for as recruiters.  Everytime I glance at my picture of my family on my desk I think about how blessed I am. I am thankful for my health, my family, friends, coworkers, and a job that I love. 

Will

Tim - Thank  you for being one of the few "human beings" on this site.  People forget who they are sometimes and get lost in their jobs.

Honestly, I'm thankful for a lot of things but specifically as a recruiter, I'm thankful I have a career and clients who pay me good money.  Not too long ago....around 2009, life was rough.  I mean... I was living off fumes.  The economic hardship was one of the reasons I went back to school.  Fortunately things picked up and I stayed in school.  What's great about it all is that now I have not two career options but in combination, about half a dozen new opportunities have surfaced.

I'm thankful I am in a line of work that allows me to work and pay my bills.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service