How can You Fight Theft of .. Global IP FUTURE Please vist my web page amd my space kent anderson Tell me what would you do ?

My name is kent G anderson
To all people all countries Stand with me To fight For YOUR FUTURE I admire You commitment in helping others and for maintaining world peace .I believe the future lies in every one of us . We all have dreams for this world . I would like the dream Future vision to help any people regardless of limitation to accomplish their dream .We need especially need to recognize our retired people who possess knowledge and experience to be preserved for future generations .I believe we wont be rembered for our money but what we have done in our achievements Also we will live on threw the people we Touch . I need a chance . I need to find a way and individuals that are concerned about the future of the wolrd and its people and the abilty to invest into the FUTURE . I am a person who is worried abut how to protect this Global Dream of FUTURE for and by the people , The world is owned by the Rich and Corp and monopliles they want to own the world and The FUTURE word no one in the world can use the word FUTURE ,all people all countries can work together with the word FUTURE FUTURE is 12 Years of my life and ideas for an by the people I Built a pend Country Called FUTURE Country . and the FUTURE word with people own ideas are the heart of FUTURE help all . And all My work ideas life of outhers FUTURE Globaly was set up in Fraud global agreement sept 2004 . I live 24/7 Fighting this .. Im Brook and Im fighting For the People Global FUTURE their rights to use the word FUTURE . I look Forward To your response Vist with any one you want , Time is so importiant as I Have these pend Rights For FUTURE with my own ideas pend . This is a life Time opertunity . I see so much of my self in your Kindness, leadership . God has a reason why im writing to you believing in you and your Countries. It only takes one to hear your ideas and to believe in you . My father said this to me . I am asking all people all countries all To Stand with me and To Fight,Void .. The Global Fraud agreement of sept 2004 and all invloved in the Fraud set ups ..The 2004 Agreement with Chantecaille Beaute Inc FUTURE SKIN and Oliver Chantecaille see it here! see more documents and ... more My web page www.futurevisionaries.com

Views: 70

Attachments:

Reply to This

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service