Looking for Engineering/IT Recruiters, Remotely or in Peoria, IL (Onsite)

Hi There,

I am happy to network these opportunites with you.

Engineering/IT Recruiter Job Decsription:

This is a full-time position. Location is flexible.

Amerit is an extremely fast growing staffing and consulting firm. Our revenue growth has averaged over 50% growth per quarter for the past 14 quarters and our growth is anticipated to continue. Currently, Amerit has 1000 contractors working in 26 states.

Amerit Consulting develops and implements solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line.

The Engineering Recruiter will be supporting two large existing customers in the Heavy Manufacturing and Automotive industries. The majority of positions will be long term contracts; however, some Direct Hire requisitions will be received.

Required Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience, with a minimum of 2 years specifically supporting Engineering positions
• BA/BS degree in engineering desired
• Proven experience in assessing and qualifying candidates
• Proven experience sourcing passive and active candidates utilizing up to date recruiting techniques based on position demographics and industry trends
• Experience building and maintaining a network of referrals to help identify and source qualified candidates
• Negotiating skills with direct hire and contract to hire employees
• Advanced communication and customer service skills with both candidates and clients
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Positive attitude exhibiting flexibility, resourcefulness, and self-determination
• Leader within field. We are looking for examples of; flourishing peer and managerial relationships, creative process improvements, and advanced service standards and successes
Key Responsibilities:
• Source, screen, qualify and interview potential Engineering Professionals for Contract or Direct Hire opportunities
• Work closely with the Account Managers, the Director of Managed Accounts, and Clients to identify top talent
• Post jobs to various internet sites (career sites, industry and position associations, networking sites, local resources, etc., as needed)
• Conduct references
• Ensures that service standards are achieved on a continual basis: 100% compliance on client service agreement requirements and company employment procedures
• Focuses efforts on client retention/satisfaction; continually works to enhance relationships; utilizes quality control methods to ensure client remains well satisfied with Amerit's services
• Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner

Views: 153

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much for your interest in the Engineering/IT Recruiter opening (s). If you would like more details you can also reach me at dayala@ameritconsulting.com or 760-944-9513.

Have a wonderful day!

Dena Ayala
Hi Dena, good afternoon. I'm winding up a short term sourcing role and am interested in securing my next assignment. My resume and cover are attached. Please get in touch with me at your convenience. Thank you. -- carl
Attachments:
Dena,

Take a look at my resume and let me know what you think.

Ed
Attachments:
r u open for remote workers in India
If these positions are still open please give me a call.
Thanks,
Glenn
216-394-6716
Hi Dena-

I am out of Dallas and looking for my next assignment so drop me a line if you have any needs? I have attached my resume for your review and my contact information is included.Remote work is what I am looking for!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Scott
How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....

What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.

If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at sunny@shstinc.com or email me your contact details, we can talk
Hi Dena!
Is this position still available? I'd love to speak with you about it and forward my resume.

Thanks.
Sharon
sharon.ryder@yahoo.com
Dena,

I am a contract recruiter that just finished an assignment. I have attached my resume for your review.
Attachments:
hello dena-i am interested in and immediately avalable for this opportunity!
excellent staffing industry references available upon request......
looking forward to speaking with you-
steve cooper 954 242 0619
tamarac, fl (fort lauderdale area)
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service