I am happy to network these opportunites with you.
Engineering/IT Recruiter Job Decsription:
This is a full-time position. Location is flexible.
Amerit is an extremely fast growing staffing and consulting firm. Our revenue growth has averaged over 50% growth per quarter for the past 14 quarters and our growth is anticipated to continue. Currently, Amerit has 1000 contractors working in 26 states.
Amerit Consulting develops and implements solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently, deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on their bottom line.
The Engineering Recruiter will be supporting two large existing customers in the Heavy Manufacturing and Automotive industries. The majority of positions will be long term contracts; however, some Direct Hire requisitions will be received.
• Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience, with a minimum of 2 years specifically supporting Engineering positions
• BA/BS degree in engineering desired
• Proven experience in assessing and qualifying candidates
• Proven experience sourcing passive and active candidates utilizing up to date recruiting techniques based on position demographics and industry trends
• Experience building and maintaining a network of referrals to help identify and source qualified candidates
• Negotiating skills with direct hire and contract to hire employees
• Advanced communication and customer service skills with both candidates and clients
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Positive attitude exhibiting flexibility, resourcefulness, and self-determination
• Leader within field. We are looking for examples of; flourishing peer and managerial relationships, creative process improvements, and advanced service standards and successes
• Source, screen, qualify and interview potential Engineering Professionals for Contract or Direct Hire opportunities
• Work closely with the Account Managers, the Director of Managed Accounts, and Clients to identify top talent
• Post jobs to various internet sites (career sites, industry and position associations, networking sites, local resources, etc., as needed)
• Conduct references
• Ensures that service standards are achieved on a continual basis: 100% compliance on client service agreement requirements and company employment procedures
• Focuses efforts on client retention/satisfaction; continually works to enhance relationships; utilizes quality control methods to ensure client remains well satisfied with Amerit's services
• Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner