Looking for a Technical Recruiter and an IT Staffing Account Manager

Great Opportunities with a couple of well established IT Staffing companies looking to grow their current staff. Fantasitc work environment with Big $$ income.

~ Technical recruiter in Phoenix , AZ
~ IT Staffing Account Manager in Overland Park, KS

If you would have interest in learing more, or know someone who would, please contact me at dwf@sourcepointeinc.com

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

I do have my own IT Staffing company, started last year December. Looking to tie-up with few good companies. We do source for both IT and Non-IT Clients in USA. We work with major telecom, financials, pharma, trading and federal clients.
I do have team of 15 recruiters back in India who help for all my client and vendor reqs here in USA. Also we have very big set-up back in India were we can accomodate 80-100 consultants at a time, that i want to use for any software development or processes. I am very much interested in working with people like you and the company. You can reach me anytime at 412-563-3460 or email me at sunny@shstinc.com its my company email id.
You can also email me your direct contact number
Sunny,

My company is an Executive Search Firm that places sales people and recruiters in the IT Staffing Industry. I don't need any software development done. I am looking for a Technicl Recruiter for one of my Clients.

Dave
Our main focus is on IT Staffing, we do source lot of IT Consultants in almost all the computer skills to different clients like Telecom, Pharma, Financials and Government Clients in USA...

we are also looking for software development projects which can be done from my office, it will give clients the cost reduction, since it will be done from india offshore..

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service