Below is the Description for Administaff's Sales Consultant position. I am looking to fill positions for San Francisco, LA and San Diego... Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to penetrate those markets and find new candidates.
If you love the small business community or want to have an impact on helping local entrepreneurs grow their business, this is the job for you! We are experiencing consistent growth in New Jersey and are seeking highly committed performers to join our expanding team.
Administaff is advancing the PEO industry and wants to be the premier partner to small businesses for their benefits and human resources needs. By providing impartial advice and proven experience, we impart our clients with a Human Resources department so they can truly focus on their business. Our mission and success comes from our dedication and invaluable team of professionals. It means becoming part of the leadership, integrity and absolute commitment to quality that is the essence of everything we do.
We are looking for a money-motivated Sales Consultant to join our San Francisco, LA and San Diego District Sales team to continue leveraging our growth in the market. We are looking for someone who can identify value-added opportunities and sell solutions for complex human resource needs. The person in this position will be responsible for the consultative selling of Administaff's personnel management services to the small to medium-sized business market. We provide the vehicle for the Sales Consultant to persevere and become the best in the industry...and compensate accordingly. Further your independence!!
* Call on business owners to explain how Administaff can take their company to the next level
* Complete required sales paperwork in a timely manner and finalize new client contracts
* Travel throughout the market area - open territories
* Accomplish sales goals determined by management
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
* At least 5 years of B2B outside intangible selling experience
* Successful and stable sales track record
* Aggressive prospecting ability for new business
* Winning attitude
* Desire to further your independence
* Guaranteed base plus bonuses
* No caps on commissions (uncapped residuals!$!)
* No territory restrictions
* Professional sales training
* Work/life balance
* Excellent employee benefits package effective day one!
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com
We continue to be a noted and admired company to work with. Care to join us?
* America’s Most Admired Companies: Administaff was named in 2003 to Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies for the fifth consecutive year, ranking among the top four businesses in the Payroll Services category.
* InformationWeek 500: Administaff was included in 2003 for the fifth consecutive year on the InformationWeek 500 list of leading information technology innovators.
* Employers of Choice 500: Administaff was named to the 2001 and 2002 Employers of Choice 500 list, a national ranking conducted by Employment Review® and BestJobsUSA.com. This award honors organizations that recognize employees as their greatest assets and have instituted programs that not only attract but also retain employees.
* Best Companies to Work For in Texas: Administaff was named in 2007 to Texas Monthly’s list of Best Companies to Work For in Texas for the second time. The award was based in large part on the results of a survey sent to randomly selected Texas-area employees of the company.
* Best Places to Work: In 2006, Administaff was ranked number one by the Houston Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Houston in the category of companies with 500 or more employees, marking the fifth year the company has been included on the list. The award was based on the results of a survey sent to all of the company’s Houston-area employees.
As the premier provider of HR outsourcing solutions, we're advocating small business like no one else. Learn more about the outstanding benefits, real career potential and healthy work/life balance that comes with every career.