Currently have two (2) immediate requirements for Experienced Recruitment Consultants in the Banking/ Financial Services Sector based in New York (USA) and another 4 to 5 consultants in the following 6 to 8 weeks. If you are interested in consulting opportunities in Australia or in the Asia Pacific Region please see details below.

All Visa issues will be taken care of by the client as well as some relocation assistance. This is a great opportunity to really accelerate your career .

Other Positions:
1x General Manager (Sydney Australia)
1x Branch Manager (Melbourne Australia)
2 x Team Leaders (Sydney & Melbourne)
1x Branch Manager/ General Singapore (Local knowledge required)
2 x Recruitment Consultants (Singapore & Hong Kong)
Also I am looking for recruitment consultants in every sector in Sydney.

If you are interested or know someone who would be please contact me on
Office: +612 9544 8791
Email: dnash7@bigpond.net.au
Mob/ Cell: +61 (0) 439 62 77 16

Take care and I look forward to hearing from you

Views: 209

Replies to This Discussion

David,

I do have experience in the Banking/Financial Services sector... primarily with Wachovia, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo. However, New York is not an option for me at this time. If there is flexibility on this or future positions that can be handled remotely from a very well established home office, keep me in mind. Additionally, if you have any international positions which can be based in the US with International travel, I would be interested. Resume attached.
Attachments:
Thank you for the reply and I will keep in contact
Hello David,

I am an Executive Finance Recruiter, working with an agency short term, and would love to help you out in New York, as well as, any other locations, my passport is current and I am ready to go. I only speak two languages, English and Spanish, so that may limit my success in other countries, however, I am a fast study and make solid fits to all my positions.

Let me know if you are still looking.

Becka
rroska@yahoo.com
I do have my own IT Staffing company, started last year December. Looking to tie-up with few good companies. We do source for both IT and Non-IT Clients in USA. We work with major telecom, financials, pharma, trading and federal clients. We are very much interested in getting partnered with companies in other countries like Australia and Asia Pacific..
I do have team of 15 recruiters back in India who help for all my client and vendor reqs here in USA. Also we have very big set-up back in India were we can accomodate 80-100 consultants at a time, that i want to use for any software development or processes. I am very much interested in working with people like you and the company. You can reach me anytime at 412-563-3460 or email me at sunny@shstinc.com its my company email id.
You can also email me your direct contact number
Hi Becka

Sorry for the late reply, I was at a conference all of last week. Thanks for the message and can you send me your resume and cell phone number including country and area code to dnash7@bigpond.net.au I will call you ASAP, do you know the time difference between Sydney and where you are?

Regards David
Good afternoon,

I am interested in a senior corporate recruiting position. I am a seasoned recruiter and have sourced, screened, interviewed and hired candidates at all levels in the financial service industry. I have handled high volume, I am skilled at behavioral based interviewing and I am adept at several applicant tracking systems. I have hired, trained, motivated and led staffing teams. I partner well with business units to assist them with their human capital needs. My prior experience as a labor and employment lawyer has proven invaluable. I am concluding a contract consulting role with web based/hedge fund and I am seek a new position. I would be pleased to discuss my background in an interview and can be reached at mjsue4u42@yahoo.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service