Did you get lost at the last sourcing webinar?
Did you come out feeling like the material was great but still can’t find a way to fit it into your recruiting arsenal?
Internet Sourcing for beginners.
Internet sourcing techniques to kick start you out of any tight spot.
Searching the internet can be as easy as 1-2-3. No matter how busy a schedule you have you can’t afford to miss this webinar. Thru a solid understanding of the search tools available you will create an effective candidate generation strategy. Search like the experts in no time without the confusion. This webinar is packed with a lot of giveaway material.
Blast off to new search heights with:
• Thorough explanation of fifteen different operators to give you a strong foundation for your kicking off your searches.
• Quick search strings to catapult you to new productivity.
• New strategies to give you out of the box applications to your search strings.
Now you can get begin searching like the experts and will be well on your way to being the Recruiting Superstar you know you are!
Consider yourself cordially invited to the 60-minute webinar that will answer your questions, give you new direction and change the very foundation to searching success.
This energetic and fast paced webinar features Moises Lopez, (the fresh and new voice of Internet Research). He will take you take you step by step through the most effective aspects of Internet research alternatives and must have tactics to become a sourcing pro. Learn Internet sourcing techniques that really work and the strategies to apply them.
Reference materials for this powerful Webinar include:
• A cheat sheet to keep the material handy at all times.
• A list of the search engines to strengthen your search results
• And an outline of the material covered for later review.
Price for this webinar is $97.95 per attendee for registrants prior to June 26th, 2007.
When: June 27th, 2008
Time: 11:00 CST
Registration for this event includes a PowerPoint presentation and reference material, plus live Q&A during the audio conference.