Position: Senior Recruiter
Location: Canton, OH – Full relocation package offered including a home buy-out provision
Anticipated Salary Range: $60 - $75K
Summary: The recruiter serves as the key resource and expert in developing the company's talent pipeline and recruiting high performers to support the business goals.
Primary Responsibilities: This position owns and drives the developing technology and all recruiting activities which include: recruiting strategies for assigned stream/positions, candidate sourcing, interview process, evaluation and recommendation for hire along with ensuring the candidate is successfully on-boarded.
Participates in strategic staffing meetings and collaborates with hiring managers and HR generalists to clearly define staffing needs, talent specifications, sourcing strategies, the candidate interview process and relationship building with all external/internal contacts in a manner that results in the highest quality, most efficient and cost effective outcome against established staffing metrics.
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, or Human Resources
• 3-5 years recruiting experience and PC proficiency with Microsoft applications
• Experience in a centralized staffing environment utilizing Taleo (or other candidate management software) and/or various technical applications is highly preferred
• Marketing ability, professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Must be able to develop and sustain excellent working relationship with customers
• Must have demonstrated track record of working on and closing multiple assignments concurrently and in a timely manner
• High energy level, creative thinker, self-starter and ability to synthesize
Interested and Qualified Candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com;
Or call 203-968-9969 for additional information.