Status: Exempt – Must be prepared to work 50 – 60+ hours per week
Anticipated Salary Range: $150 to $600K Yes, you read that correctly! (includes base + bonus)
Summary: We are currently seeking exceptional candidates who have the creativity, initiative, and conceptual intelligence we need to help build and revolutionize our Recruiting team. Recruiting Strategists are charged with enabling the company’s growth and sustaining the company’s culture. Individuals in this role have the opportunity to make significant impact on the businesses they serve and the long term success of the Company.
The Recruiting Strategist leads the strategy development and the execution for searches required to fill key roles in all areas of the Company, but we have a particularly strong need for individuals who specialize in recruiting for front-office investment professionals, middle and back office, and technology and IT infrastructure candidates at all levels. The Recruiting Strategist is ultimately responsible for the success of each search. He/she should enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be capable of delivering excellent results across a number of rigorous and simultaneous mandates. In addition, Recruiting Strategists are expected to actively shape the development of the Company’s internal recruiting capability by developing and establishing best practices in all areas of search management and by actively contributing to the firm’s overall Talent Management goals.
• Serving as a thought and business partner to hiring managers throughout the entire search process, from kickoff to close
• Devising and implementing effective and creative search strategies
• Developing expertise in an area of Company’s business to enable effective partnerships with hiring managers
• Executing research and candidate development and/or managing agency relationships to complete searches
• Overseeing the entire search process and candidate pipeline development to ensure the process moves smoothly toward a satisfactory end
• Mentoring and/or collaborating with Recruiting Associates and other members of the Recruiting team
• Actively monitoring search metrics and evaluating to ensure continual improvement and excellent outcomes
• Bachelor’s degree (please include GPA)
• High proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Recruiting Database systems (online research tools and applicant tracking
• Capable of excelling in Company’s culture of meritocracy, transparency, constant improvement, and excellence
• Experience recruiting for a top company with exceptional recruiting standards and track record of measurable results
• Demonstrated experience managing senior candidate and client relationships with a strong client service orientation
• Intellectual curiosity, strong business judgment, and common sense
• Conceptual, big picture thinker with high attention to detail
• Strong communication and presentation skills; strong research and analysis skills
• Ability to prioritize and process a high volume of work while maintaining the highest quality
• Ability to make decisions within in a fast-paced environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Preferred candidates would meet the following criteria:
• Five plus years of experience in a full lifecycle recruiting role; standout performers with less experience will also be considered
• Demonstrated experience with technology or financial recruiting
Interested and Qualified Candidates may send resumes to: email@example.com;
Or call 203-968-9969 for additional information.
How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....
What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.
If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email me your contact details, we can talk