•Contract position for 90 days+ depending on the staffing need.
•Ability to strategically develop creative staffing initiatives to attract passive job
seekers and diverse candidates (i.e. networking events, open houses, involvement
with diversity associations/organizations, etc.)
• Experience with supporting a sales organization and understanding the demands of
their hiring needs
• Ability to build a consistent pipeline of candidates for future openings within sales
organization for offices throughout the country
• Manage a significant amount of requisitions while meeting time to fill and diversity
• Effectively work with Human Resource Business Partners to gain an understanding
of compensation, organizational staffing goals and to develop new hiring strategies
• Experience with utilizing/updating different applicant tracking systems and
maintaining OFCCP rules and regulations
• Experience recruiting for Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Proposal Managers,
Contracts Managers, Sales Managers, etc with telecommunications and federal
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to dana.mclee@verizonbusiness.
How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....
What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.
If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email me your contact details, we can talk