Need Recruitment staff for your Australian/ New Zealand/ Dubai offices?

We are a leading global Rec 2 Rec with international Recruiters ready and waiting for top jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Dubai.

If your company needs experienced, quality and sucessful Recruiters to match your culture fit then please drop me an email.

We have Consultants/ Team Leaders/ Managers/ Ops Managers/ Multi branch Managers all ready and waiting for the right opportunity.

We only work with top quality candidates and therefore we have the best international Recruiters for you.

Let me know if I can help...

L.T.D. RECRUITMENT
Global Rec 2 Rec
holly@ltdrecruitment.com

www.ltdrecruitment.com

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I am K.S.Kumar from Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,INDIA.

I Have 4+ Years of US Staffing Experience.

Kindly keep me posted any jobs realted to my experience in Australia, New Zealand and Dubai.

Thanks
Regards
Kumar
91-9866660727
718-928-6588(VoIP)(EST)
(I am available at the Voip number at Eastern Time)
Respected Hiring Manager,

My Name is Patrick, I am seeking an right opportunity and i am interested in this opportunity, currently i am in hyderabad INDIA, and i am willing to relocate anywhere globally, I have an excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, managerial experience and sales and marketing skills. I have been recruiting for the past 5+ years in IT and NON IT industries.

I have Over 5 successful years experience in HR, specializing in sourcing and full life cycle recruiting in IT and Non IT…I have gained experience working in all industries. my job is finding passive and non-passive candidates primarily within the US however, do have experience in all locations in US. As a Talent Acquisition Consultant and Executive Recruiter, pride myself on finding those hard to find candidates. I will been successful working as a RECRUITER.

Please Email me, I will be glad to send you my resume,
pat@prijbs.com

Thanks & Regards
Pat

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service