My company is looking to hire a recruiter to work at our client site in Flagstaff, AZ. I'd take the job, but they need someone with 5+ years recruiting experience and I am just starting out. We have excellent benefits here. I'm not sure of the salary, but we do not work on commission. Anyone have any leads? Confidential resumes can be sent to kmay@thecbigroup.com. Other suggestions and tips can be posted here. We have posted and done a few resume bank searches but just aren't getting the right people. Thanks!! :-)

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....

What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.

If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at sunny@shstinc.com or email me your contact details, we can talk
Thank you for your reply. I am just looking to network here to find someone, we aren't looking to hire a search agency. Thanks anyway!

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service