Search Wizards is making a strategic addition to our organization.
We are looking to hire an established Business Development Manager with expertise in staffing and RPO to lead our contract services book of business. It is important that this person has a track record of success in a similar role in an agency or corporate environment.
About Search Wizards:
Search Wizards is a leading global provider of Selective Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Founded in 2000, Search Wizards has partnered with both Fortune 500 and Emerging Growth companies across multiple vertical industries and markets, successfully completing client engagements both on-time and on-budget. We work as an extension of your organization's Recruiting Department by delivering proven and customized solutions for corporate recruitment, strategic sourcing and talent acquisition. We keep an active network of 6500+ mid-to-senior level Recruiters, Sourcers and Researchers - these on demand resources can be seamlessly embedded into your Talent Acquisition team to make an immediate impact in attracting top talent.
Search Wizards provides complete Recruitment Outsourcing, working as an extension of your team and providing a variety of services through our Selective RPO including:
• On Demand Contract Recruiting
• Project Recruitment Services
• Performance / Process Consulting
Business Development Manager:
Due to enormous growth in 2007, we require the addition of a Business Development Manager. This position will report directly to the President, will have responsibility for all aspects of selling contract services to prospective clients both in the Atlanta area and nationally. This person will be responsible for all sales management, account development, qualifying positions with the recruiting staff, managing the interview process and closing contract deals. This role will maintain a hands-on production based quota and will reward with a strong compensation opportunity.
• 3-5+ Years Experience in Business Development and Sales; Working Within a
Fast Paced Environment
• 2 - 3+ Years Building and Maintaining a Sizeable Contract Base, Account Management, Selling Contract Services. Examples of Previous KPI’s a plus.
• 2+ Years Managing Client / Accounts in Contact Management Software Programs (IE: Max Hire, Taleo, RecruitMAX, Vurve, PeopleSoft)
• Ability To See Large Picture and Drive Results
• Desire to Join a Growing and Dynamic Company
• Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
• BS/BA Degree Highly Preferred
• Candidates within Atlanta, Ga vicinity preferred, however, will consider all qualified candidates.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.