Salesperson needed for 3 .NET Engineers started Recruiting Firm

In September 2007, 3 contract .net developers started SourceIT Consulting. We hired a full time recruiter but realized after a few months that we need a sales person. So, If you are interested in working for startup with 3 senior developers to place, give me a shout. Salesperson must be based in Metro Atlanta Area.

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the situation, I have resumes for candidates looking for jobs but I don't have any new clients with position. The recruiter that we hired was let go due to performance. 2 of 3 partners are place with clients, so we are generating revenue. I manage the day to day operations but I am on client site full time which leave little time for sales/recruiting. Our immediate need is to partner with someone to find new accounts. Long term we need someone with sales experience interested in becoming a partner in the company. Here's my email address: rmitchell@sourceitconsulting.com. Send me an email if you are still interested or want to know more. Thanks for showing interest.
Hi Rick,

Please do email me the resumes of your candidates, i have over 10 yrs of experience doing both sales and recruitment...i can place your candidates....give me a call we can discuss, how we can take this forward..you can reach me at 412-563-3460

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service